Finally, my Nokia E61 can connect to my AP with WPA-PSK TKIP encryption :)
After a while, just not trying to connect, tonight curiously wanna try to connecting my E61 to AP.
First, here are my AP settings :
- Hidden SSID
- MAC-Address Filter
- WPA-PSK TKIP encryption
- Named with space in MAC-Address filter i.e. My E61
I’ve been setting my E61 with :
- Connection name : Blablabla
- Data bearer : Wireless LAN
- WLAN netw. name : Blablabla
- Network status : Hidden
- WLAN netw. mode : Infrastucture
- WLAN security sett. :
- WPA mode : Pre-shared key
- Pre-shared key : ****
- TKIP encryption : Allowed
- Other settings stay in default
And when i tried to browse website with my AP as selected Access points, it said “Can not connect to network … bla bla bla” :dooh:
Until then, just courius try again to connection my E61 to the AP.
So i change space in MAC-Address filter name with dash, becomes My-E61, and change IPv6 setting to ‘Auto’ from default setting ‘well known’. Restart my AP, save configuration in E61.
Try again to browsing google with my AP as selected, and voila …. it’s works now … :D
Thanks E61 Blog and Boliyan :)