System requirement :
– Android OS Version 1.5 and later.
How to install :
– Go to Market application (GMS needed)
– Search for IPCalc
– Choose the one by MHd
– Install it at your handheld
How to use :
– Input the IP address in the IP Address fields.
– You can use dot, or completly input 3 digits of IP Address to move between fields.
– If the last segment of IP Address is entered with 3 digits, it will automatically move to CIDR option, and you can fill the field there
– Off course you can select subnet too for subnet calculation
– In the subnet fields, you can use like the way in the IP Address fields
– And if all has been filed, then hit Calculate to doing the calculation
– Click at the Clear button to clear all result, and re-set to initial state like.
– Fixing display issue in changed handset orientation.
– Fixing subnet calculation error
– Fixing input met
hod that cause ForceClose
– Initial release