System requirement :
- Android OS Version 1.5 and later.
How to install :
- Go to Market application (GMS needed)
- Search for IPCalc
- Choose the one by MHd
- Install it at your handheld
How to use :
- Input the IP address in the IP Address fields.
- You can use dot, or completly input 3 digits of IP Address to move between fields.
- If the last segment of IP Address is entered with 3 digits, it will automatically move to CIDR option, and you can fill the field there
- Off course you can select subnet too for subnet calculation
- In the subnet fields, you can use like the way in the IP Address fields
- And if all has been filed, then hit Calculate to doing the calculation
- Click at the Clear button to clear all result, and re-set to initial state like.
- Fixing display issue in changed handset orientation.
- Fixing subnet calculation error
- Fixing input met
hod that cause ForceClose
- Initial release